PARK AND RIDE LINKS
NMDOT Park & Ride
Santa Fe Transportation Call Center: 866-551-RIDE (7433)
NM Park and Ride Dispatch: 505-424-1110
Click Here to Subscribe to email Rider Alerts and Schedule Changes!
- Gold Route Schedule Change | Español - Effective July, 1, 2016
- Gold Route Temporary Downtown El Paso Bus Stop | Español - Effective December 7, 2015
- Northern NMDOT Park and Ride Schedule | Español - Effective October 1, 2015
- Santa Fe Shuttles Schedule - NM 599 Station Shuttle, South Capitol Station Shuttle, and Purple Route Shuttle | Español – Effective March 3, 2014
- Southern NMDOT Park and Ride Schedule | Español - Effective April 1, 2015
STANDARDS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Transit & Shuttle Connections in Santa Fe
- NM Rail Runner Express Transit & Shuttle Connections in Santa Fe - Map and Brochure of Connecting Transit Information - effective August 3, 2009
- Santa Fe Pick-Up Shuttle @ the Santa Fe Railyard/Depot Information
Monthly Pass Purchase: Purchase Monthly Pass On-Line
Park and Ride Service Description
Are you stressed out by your daily drive to work? Are gas prices driving you crazy? A better alternative exists--Relax and save money by using New Mexico Park and Ride. Using this express bus service is less expensive than driving your own car, and it will give you time to relax, catch up on reading, work on your laptop, or chat with other passengers.
CONNECTING TRANSIT SERVICES
New Mexico Park and Ride provides over 100 daily departures on the following routes:
Santa Fe and Las Vegas (Orange)
Santa Fe and Espanola (Red)
Santa Fe and Los Alamos (Blue)
Espanola and Los Alamos (Green)
Santa Fe and Los Alamos (Purple)
Moriarty and Albuquerque (Turquoise)
Las Cruces and White Sands Missile Range (Silver)
Las Cruces and El Paso (Gold)
South Capitol Station Shuttle
NM 599 Station Shuttle
This service is available to the general public at the following one way fares:
Española - Los Alamos - $2.00
Española - Santa Fe - $2.00
Las Vegas - Santa Fe - $3.00
Santa Fe - Los Alamos - $3.00
Albuquerque - Los Alamos - $6.00
Moriarty/Edgewood/Sedillo - Albuquerque - $3.00
Las Cruces - White Sands Missile Range - $3.00
Park and Ride service is an integral component of the New Mexico Department of Transportation's multi-modal vision for the State. This multi-modal vision is taking shape today.
Days of Service
NMDOT Park and Ride operates on all weekdays, except for designated state holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday following Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Exceptions: Designated state holidays that fall on Saturday will be observed on Friday and those that fall on Sunday will be observed on Monday.
Send a Comment to Park and Ride
Fill out the form located at this link click here... .
After completing the form, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the form and save it to your computer.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Santa Fe Transportation Call Center at 866-551-RIDE (7433) or NM Park and Ride Dispatch at 505-424-1110.