- Price Agreements
- Sole-Source / Emergency Procurements
- New Mexico State Purchasing Division *
- Request For Proposals (RFP)
- Consultant Design Program RFP Schedule
- Federal Wage Rates
- Contracts Awarded
- Declaration of Non-Collusion
- Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Required Contract Provisions for Federal-aid Construction Contracts
To secure the procurement of commodities at the best obtainable price and delivery while maximizing service to our customers both internal and external. To research, coordinate, and consolidate purchasing requirements and establish Price Agreements/Contracts for G.O. and Districts. To handle the Department's contracts for Information Systems and spe cial projects through the RFP process and contracts for Capital Improvement Projects.
Please Note: Links marked with an asterisk ( * ) will take you outside of the NMDOT Website. NMDOT is not responsible for the content of these sites.
Richard Martinez, Procurement Services Bureau Chief Office: 505-827-5125
Fax: 505.827.5555 firstname.lastname@example.org